- Do you have to be a member to sponsor?
- What types of companies sponsor USGBC conferences & events?
- What types of sponsorship opportunities are offered to sponsors?
- What benefits will I enjoy as an event sponsor? Who will I reach?
Do you have to be a member to sponsor?
No. While many sponsors are members or become members after experiencing the benefits of attending and sponsoring a USGBC event, it is not a requirement, and many sponsors are not members. We do have a 5%-member discount.
What types of companies sponsor USGBC conferences & events?
Our sponsors reflect the diversity of our attendees, who are working in every aspect of green building and sustainability. They cross every industry sector and are architects, engineers, owners/developers, manufacturers, interior designers, construction companies, NGO's, green schools professionals, government employees, and consultants. Depending on the event location, they have been from every part of the globe.
What types of sponsorship opportunities are offered to sponsors?
USGBC Conferences and Events offer a wide range of opportunities and price levels. All sponsorships receive brand visibility on the event website and preceding actual events. Other opportunities include sponsorship of keynotes, education sessions, networking events, and registration; digital lounges or exhibits; and sponsored content such as thought leader interviews and what's trending panels. Check out the USGBC Live 2022 Sponsorship Prospectus for details.
What benefits will I enjoy as an event sponsor? Who will I reach?
- Directly engage a diverse network of green building decision-makers, practitioners, and subject matter experts.
- Amplify the sustainability story of your organization and strengthen your brand recognition among a targeted audience of LEED-passionate professionals.
- Align with USGBC’s strategy of cultivating vibrant, healthy, and sustainable communities.