- Can I use Energy Star’s Portfolio Manager (ESPM) to send my data into Arc?
- Are there other ways I can automate my data into Arc?
- Can I use my own survey for the score in Transportation and Human Experience?
Can I use Energy Star’s Portfolio Manager (ESPM) to send my data into Arc?
Yes, you can. Arc uses an API that connects Portfolio Manager to the Arc platform. This provides a simple process for getting your energy and water consumption data into Arc. There are a couple of steps needed to facilitate this data exchange, and these occur in Portfolio Manager. The key steps required in Portfolio Manager include 1) sharing the profile with “email@example.com” and 2) including the LEED ID under Standard IDs. The process will require up to 48 hours for the data to sync initially.
To assist in connecting Arc and Portfolio Manager, view a how-to video.
If your data does not sync within 48 hours, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line; Data sync between Portfolio Manager and Arc. Make sure to include the project's LEED ID, the ESPM ID, ESPM Project Name and the project Address as shown in ESPM in the body of the email.
Are there other ways I can automate my data into Arc?
Arc is working with several integration partners who can automate your data submission to Arc. Partners are also reflected when logged into the platform. We are interested in continuing to grow the partners we work with in order to make your interaction with Arc faster and simpler. If you are using a platform you would like to have integrated, let us know by sending an email to email@example.com.
Can I use my own survey for the score in Transportation and Human Experience?
Yes. However, for the survey results to calculate consistently across all projects, the offline survey needs to capture exactly the same information that the Arc survey does. If your team would like to use your own survey:
- Review the survey in the Arc/LEED Online platform for what is required, or request more details by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create a survey that captures the same information.
- Send us the project ID number and the proposed survey questions for approval by emailing us at email@example.com. Once approved, we will provide your team with a copy of the Arc survey template to populate with your survey results.
- After your team administers the survey, you will need to transfer the responses to the provided template, and send the template back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org whereupon the Arc team will upload the survey to the project.