- How can I purchase a subscription to the USGBC course catalog and how much does it cost?
- Is there a discount when I buy courses or subscriptions in bulk?
- Can I pay for bulk licenses to a course using an invoice?
- How do I redeem a promo code?
- What is included in a ‘Community subscription’?
- Can our organization place a purchase order for reference guides?
- Why can't I select a shipping option in my shopping cart?
- What is USGBC’s refund policy for purchases on the USGBC course catalog?
- Can I pay by wire transfer or check for my education product or merchandise?
How can I purchase a subscription to the USGBC course catalog and how much does it cost?
Each subscription costs $199 per person for nonmembers and $175 per person for members. Additional pricing is available for the following:
- Discounts for bulk purchases
- Discounts for students: Full-time students receive a $100 discount on subscription purchases. To learn more about other student discounts available, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Post-secondary institution pricing: Watch our video to find out what is included and the three subscription options for post-secondary instruction.
- USGBC Chapter pricing: Chapters may purchase the subscription for $1,500
Is there a discount when I buy courses or subscriptions in bulk?
Bulk purchases to the subscription and individual courses* are priced as follows:
Number of licenses % discount per unit
|100 or more||Contact email@example.com|
* Pricing for the Green Classroom Professional certificate program is:
|1-4 licenses||$45 each|
|5 or more licenses||$25 each|
Can I pay for bulk licenses to a course using an invoice?
Yes, request an invoice by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I redeem a promo code?
Click the Purchase button on a course page, then enter the promo code in the Promo code field under Payment Info. The relevant discount will be automatically applied to the purchase.
What is included in a ‘Community subscription’?
USGBC Chapters only may purchase a subscription in order to use the content for large-scale, live education events convened by the Chapter. This is 365 days of unlimited access to all best-in-class content available plus unlimited reporting to GBCI and AIA for Continuing Education purposes. The cost is $1,500. Please email email@example.com for more information or purchase a Chapter subscription today.
Can our organization place a purchase order for reference guides?
No, USGBC does not accept purchase orders.
Why can't I select a shipping option in my shopping cart?
Because shipping methods depend on location, we need your zip code first. Once you enter that, a drop-down menu of shipping options will become available.
What is USGBC’s refund policy for purchases on the USGBC course catalog?
USGBC maintains a no cancellation/no refund policy on all course catalog purchases, however, we understand extenuating circumstances may need to be considered. These circumstances will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a review.
Can I pay by wire transfer or check for my education product or merchandise?
Yes, please request an invoice from email@example.com. Instructions for payment by wire transfer will be on the invoice you receive. If you have questions or require assistance in order to remit payment, please reach out directly to our Billing team at firstname.lastname@example.org.