- Why become a USGBC event sponsor?
- What types of companies sponsor USGBC conferences and events?
- What benefits will I enjoy as an event sponsor? Who will I reach?
- Do you have to be a member to be a sponsor?
Why become a USGBC event sponsor?
USGBC’s Event Sponsorship & Partnerships program curates platforms designed to achieve your marketing and sustainability, with touchpoints throughout the year, for you to reach a LEED-focused targeted audience, grow your commercial network, and cultivate new business opportunities. From sponsored thought leadership session content to networking lunches, USGBC events offer brands the opportunity to meet with industry delegates, speakers, and other subject matter experts. Companies can also tap into USGBC’s digital marketing strategy, aligning themselves with our goal of moving the practice of green building from awareness to adoption.
Make USGBC sponsorship and partnership your most effective marketing strategy decision to achieve guaranteed results and business success. Contact email@example.com for more info.
What types of companies sponsor USGBC conferences and events?
Our sponsors reflect the diversity of our attendees, who are working in every aspect of green building and sustainability. They cross every industry sector and are architects, engineers, owners/developers, manufacturers, interior designers, construction companies, NGO's, green schools professionals, government employees, and consultants. Depending on the event location, they occupy every part of the globe. They include household names and new brands. A small sampling of past sponsors includes: Saint-Gobain, ES EnviroSustain, Bioconstruccion d'Energia (BEA), Arc, Beijing Aerotropolis Holdings (BNA), Bureau Veritas, Carrier, Trane, CBRE, Delta, Dow, Cushman & Wakefield, Epsten Group, FINSA, Hanergy, Interface, IWBI, Johnson Controls, Kaiterra, Mohawk, Solatube, UL Environment, WSP, and IA Interior Architects.
What benefits will I enjoy as an event sponsor? Who will I reach?
- Directly engage a diverse network of green building decision-makers, practitioners, and subject matter experts
- Amplify the sustainability story of your organization and strengthen your brand recognition among a targeted audience of LEED passionate professionals
- Align with USGBC’s strategy of cultivating vibrant, healthy, and sustainable communities
Do you have to be a member to be a sponsor?
No. While many sponsors are members or become members after experiencing the benefits of attending and sponsoring a USGBC event, it is not a requirement and many sponsors are not members.