- As an educational course provider, why would I want GBCI course approval?
- Is there currently an Education Provider program or designation?
As an educational course provider, why would I want GBCI course approval?
A GBCI-approved course:
- Helps GBCI credential holders maintain state-of-the-art competencies that support the attainment of green building goals.
- Ensures that a course can be advertised and presented as fulfilling continuing education hours needed for GBCI credential(s) maintenance.
- Exclusively meets the requirement to qualify for rating system specific Continuing Education hours, i.e. LEED Green Associate, LEED AP with specialty, SITES AP, WELL AP.
Is there currently an Education Provider program or designation?
No, the Education Provider Program and use of the Education Provider mark has been discontinued. The program ended effective January 1, 2014. The provider mark and the GBCI CMP logo have been retired.
You do not need to be part of a special program to submit a course. Any individual or group may submit a course for review by GBCI and pay the associated fee.